Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beach Days

As soon as the hot weather hits, I find myself spending as much time as possible outdoors (as I'm sure you do too). This past weekend I went up to my friends cottage on Lake Simcoe (just an hour outside of Toronto). The gorgeous weather made for a perfect weekend filled with boat rides, barbecuing and of course, late night bonfires! 


Inspired by my beach getaway, I've put together a collection of everything you need for the perfectday at the beach.


 

Amy Butler organic-cotton beach towels, Bed Bath and Beyond $18

 
La Cerise Sur Le Chapeau, Net-A-Porter $230




J.Crew Seaside Tote $45





 









Nixon Watch $60




















Tory Burch, Emmy Flat leather Sandals $195











What are you Summer beach must-haves?

1 comment:

  1. that j.crew tote is lovely!!!
    love that wristwatch as well!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete