Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Bound

It's not that we've had a bad winter....this actually might be one of the nicer winters I've ever witnessed. But regardless, there is nothing better than the changing of seasons; especially from winter to spring. What's better than the sounds of birds chirping? The trees becoming green? Or the sun staying out later than 5pm?

One of my favourite things about Spring are Spring Look books. This year, I am loving the florals, lace, and khaki look..I also like the idea of mixing  masculine pieces with flirty feminine ones (for example: black military boots with a white lace dress and hair in a messy braid)
Spring looks that have caught my eyes:

Chanel Spring 2010


Alexander Wang Spring 2010

I keep seeing the new Louis Vuitton Ads for Summer and I have fallen in LOVE with this bathing suit!

And I have to mention the H and M Spring collection..I just recieved the lookbook and think I might buy it all!
My favourites: The Romantic Garden Collection (Made using organic and recycled materials)

Whats your look for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment