Monday, March 15, 2010

Forever is Spring

I'm so excited for Spring to arrive! 
Now that we've had daylight savings, it really feels like any day now, the snow will melt, our coats will come off and the sun will be here to stay. I can't wait to just sit outside at an outdoor cafe or be able to go on long walks after dinner. What I'm  really most excited for is having my iced vanilla latte without freezing my fingers off!

If you're thinking of ways to lighten up your rooms for this Spring, here are some inspirational photos to look at. A good way to change your "look" from season to season is to accessorize. Look for pillows, mirrors and frames that can warm up any room.






Whether you want to be glamourous, minimal or eccentric in your decorating, always remember to go for what looks right to you. If you love it then buy it! Mixing and matching is a great way to have some fun while also showing a little bit of your personality. Be bold. Dont be afraid to use colour- its your friend, I promise!

Throw by Jonathan Adler

Fendi Crystal Lamps

Alchemia Chairs

Jewellery Box from West Elm

I'm in the process of  re-designing my bedroom...This time, I'm going for a fresh feel with lots of whites. I've been waiting many weeks for my drapes to arrive and they're finally coming tomorrow! My designer picked out the gorgeous fabrics and I can't wait to post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment