Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A J.Crew Summer












                       J.Crew is one of those stores I get majorly excited about at the start of each season. Come Winter, Fall, Summer and Spring, I find myself browsing their online catalogue, admiring all the new pieces and wishing that just maybe, I could look as well-put together as the J.Crew models. 
Whether it's a chunky gold necklace strung together with a creme ribbon and pearls, or a floral pair of boyfriend shorts, J.Crew's look is always romantic and feminine; and that' why I love it so much.

One girl in particular, who embodies the J.Crew style to a T is Jenna Lyons- also known as J.Crew's amazingly talented Creative Director.

Domino Magazine had the rare opportunity to go inside Jenna's Brooklyn Home.






































































She even converted a full bedroom into her closet!












Jenna and her son Beckett







My Favourite J.Crew Must Haves for Summer 2010





Coral Reef Tank, $110









Jeweled Jardin Jacket, $495










Palermo Paisley Swimmer, $88










Gladiator Sandals, $110




















Galaxy Tote, $595











Crystal Carlyle Bracelet, $68










What fashions will you be wearing this season!?

3 comments:

  1. oo yes those are all just lovely. I had forgotten about that Domino spread thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that spread, and I miss Domino!!

    xx FujiFiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. those blue gladiators are dreamy. lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete