Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Weekend


















I hope you all have a fun weekend filled with friends, good food and nice weather! In a few hours I'll be in nyc...Words on the street is that it's going to be a really warm weekend! Finally.
I can't wait for:
Topshop
Lunch at Freds
The best frozen yogurt
Drinks at the Gansevoort

Magnolia's bakery is famous for their cupcakes (yes, carrie bradshaw loves them to) but my favourite thing their is the Banana Pudding. Seriously, its the BEST thing ever. I didn't even think I liked banana bread pudding until I had it from there!! You must try it next time you're in New York.

And for those of you who aren't in New York this weekend, why not make your own banana bread pudding?

Try this recipe- it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment